Students Receive 2 CEU Credits Per Class
Benefits of Microblading Training
- Troubleshoot common issues to create confidence and mastery in your work.
- Evaluate hair stroke patterns and ergonomics.
- Identifying pitfalls and frustrations of numbing.
- Color theory collaboration
- Review proper stretch techniques and brow design.
- Review client consultation, tray prep and set-up.
- Theory on shading, ombre and hybrid techniques.
- Practice on synthetic skin and two live models.
Microblading Training Outline
- Sanitation and Infectious disease control
- Client Consultation and Forms
- Skin Theory
- Basic Color Theory (B-Lashes Pigments)
- 3 Distinct Brow Mapping Techniques
- Guidance with license application
1-year Online Training Access
Private Facebook Group Support
Professional Kit and supplies
Small Class Size
Maximum 2- live model practice
Classes Filling Up Fast!!
Course Fee: $1499
We are constantly adding new dates, so check back periodically. The following 2-Day classes are available to for registration immediately:
Oct. 26th & 27th • Nov. 18th & 19th • Dec. 16th & 17th
Other Services We Offer
2700 Dublin Granville Rd.
Columbus, Ohio 43230
Tel: (614) 398-0397