Microblading Basic Training (5 Day)
During the complete Microblading 5-Day Training from B-Lashes Training Academy you will learn to design the eyebrows specific to the unique brow bone and facial structure. You will Master the ability to create consistent hair stroke patterns, mirroring one another on each brow and apply all developed abilities while incorporating all B-Lashes Training Academy guidelines, as instructed.
The ideal Microblading student is dedicated, meticulous and knows that practice and patience will be necessary while developing the muscle memory and knowledge attached to microblading skill and artistry. Rushing into working on live skin immediately after class is not best practice
Benefits of Microblading Training
- Learn the most cutting edge eyebrow tattoo technique on the market!
- Upgrade your skills and increase income potential.
- Comprehensive curriculum. Each concept builds upon the next and culminates with a live model demo by instructor.
- Practice on specialized brow pattern worksheets and synthetic skins.
- Hands on interaction and collaboration with trainer and fellow students during class.
- Optional one-on-one live model practice and future live model mentorship sessions available.
- Free “Shadow Sessions”
- Certificate of Completion
- 1 year of online training access
- Student professional starter kit
Microblading Training Outline
- Designer Brow Concepts
- Working Conditions and Safety Protocols
- Microblading Tray Set Up
- How to Design the Brow for Procedure
- Client Consultation
- Step-by-Step Microblading Procedure
- Color Theory Principals and Microblading
- Marketing Skills
- After Care Instructions
- Theory on shading, ombre and hybrid techniques.
- Practice on synthetic skin and two live models.
- Skin Conditions & Contraindicators
- Multiple Hairstroke Techniques and Patterns
- Achieving Proper Depth
- Troubleshoot common issues to create confidence and mastery in your work.
- Evaluate hair stroke patterns and ergonomics.
- Identifying pitfalls and frustrations of numbing.
- Color theory collaboration
- Review proper stretch techniques and brow design.
- Review client consultation, tray prep and set-up.
Classes Filling Up Fast!!
Course Fee: $3500
We are constantly adding new dates, so check back periodically. The following 5-Day classes are available to for registration immediately:
2700 Dublin Granville Rd.
Columbus, Ohio 43230
Tel: (614) 398-0397